Photo: View of Marseille from Notre-Dame de La Garde
Not a lot going on this week – I helped the AQ Tokyo team tie up loose ends before their 10 day holiday, and headed out to Marseille early Friday morning.
- Launched the Eventbrite page for the Researcher Skills Workshop in Paris on May 9th.
- Published the facilitators’ guide for
- Met with Mael to work on our talk submission for the Intersection conference, about a customer experience project that we collaborated on for six months.
- Met my new mentee to kick off our 3mo engagement for the Hexagon project.
- Kicked off the planning for the closing event of Design Research Tokyo Season One – we’ve now got a venue, date, theme and first speaker.
- Started a new research project for an American crypto exchange service.
I’ve fallen behind on reading (books) so not much to write about there. I’ll just end this weeknote with some in-your-face-ness that is Marseille.